06 August 2017

Carlos!

This amazing and handsome pup is named Carlos! Below is a note from one of the awesome workers (Mina!) at the Niagara Falls (Ontario) humane society, which I'll transcribe!

He is available for adoption at 6025 Chippewa Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.

They can be reached at 905-356-4404, and their website is nfhs.ca if you'd like more information on Carlos OR any other animals available there! Thank you for looking!


Carlos after a good run with a volunteer! :)


"Hi, my name's Carlos! I'm a two year old Rotti mix, who has been living at the Niagara Falls humane society for 1 year and 4 months now! I'm super friendly when you get to know me, men scare me, but I'm willing to trust if given the chance!" (He let me pet him and loved it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment